The materials and construction methods used in every Sportsman’s Paradise camper/trailer have been carefully selected for durability, longevity, and ease of care with constant attention to providing the best value over the life of each of the products. With careful attention to saving fuel, our products are kept energy efficient through long lasting lightweight construction materials.
- All exterior skins are high grade aluminum, painted and treated for long term use and exposure. This provides an extreme weight saving feature allowing all of our camper/trailers to be towed with a minimum of towing capacity.
- All frames are constructed with tubular aluminum also adding to weight savings.
- All aluminum welds are done in a unique consistent pattern creating extremely strong bonds at the connections.
- All floors of Sportsman’s Paradise Mate, Companion, and Boss trailers are constructed of aluminum planks that provides years of carefree strength.
- All walls and ceilings of Sportsman’s Paradise Sport Mate, Sport Companion, and Sport Boss trailers are insulated to provide a comfortable interior environment regardless of the weather conditions.
- Interior walls and ceilings of Sportsman’s Paradise Sport Mate, Sport Companion, and Sport Boss trailers are constructed of Crane Composite’s AFL™ fiberglass composite material allowing for easy wash down after use without the complication of organic mold forming on organic surfaces.